Alongside today’s launch of PlayStation®4 Pro, we’ve released an update to our critically acclaimed indie debut – Tethered!
Here’s a quick summary of what’s included:
- Tethered looks even better on PlayStation®4 Pro!
- Although they still rely on your guidance, the Peeps are now a tiny bit smarter when navigating from A to B.
- Creature behaviour is improved and they no longer have perfect teeth.
- There’s been a change in the weather… Occasionally mischievous clouds have been fixed.
- We’ve added quit confirmation, as accidentally abandoning your Peeps after 5 days of nurturing can lead to despair.
- With players enjoying hours immersed in our divine VR creation, we’ve made the game pause when the controller battery runs out to ensure that as a Spirit Guardian, you’re always in control.
- The Tethered Live Area now has a background.